Charting our environment...
Surveying is one of the oldest professions known to the civilized world. Surveyors were the early discoverers of uncharted land. They have shown us where we are, and have guided us through time with vital information to keep us on course. There is virtually no part of our physical life that has not been affected by the men and women who have drawn up our countries, lined up our cities, and shown us where we stand in our own back yard. Black, Shoemaker, Robinson & Donaldson continues to provide precision surveying services to suit your needs through:
- Legal Boundary Surveys, Reference or "R-Plans"
Surveyor’s Real Property Reports (Surveys for Real Estate transactions)
- Subdivision Surveys, "M-Plans"
Surveys for Severances & Minor Variances
- Retracement Surveys
Construction Layout Services
- Control & High Precision Surveys
- Topographic Surveys
- Registry Office/Land Titles Office title documentation
- Site, concept, and sales plans for permit approvals & marketing
- Pits and Quarries Applications
- Preparation of legal descriptions
- Cut and Fill Permits (Conservation Authorities Act)
- ALTA® Surveys (American Land Title Association)
- Fencing Surveys